Everybody speaks about Dubai these days. Your friends have been there, most of your acquaintances have been there, some of them even liked the city so much that they have joined the long list of returning visitors. But what is it about Dubai that fascinates all these people? Well, let's see...
8. Don't be afraid to lose connection to the outside world even if you do prefer to stay indoors during a sand storm or on a lazy day. In Dubai, everything can be delivered to your doorstep. And when I say everything, I mean everything.
14. ...and especially the incredible jogging and cycling tracks that you can find all over the city!
15. Oh my, did I forget to mention the open-air cinemas? Who would have guessed that some of Dubai's best cinema seats are on rooftops?
16. Don't be afraid of long distances, there is a metro, a monorail and even trams.
|Dubai as seen from the monorail|
20. And whenever you feel like you have had enough of all that Dubai has to offer (although I doubt you ever will, to be completely honest with you!), just buy a ticket on world's greatest airline and head to that incredible place called... Anywhere which is merely a couple of flight hours away from Dubai! ;)